Located in a charming village, this house of 1990, is very well maintained and was recently renovated, with marble floor.
It will seduce you with its large living areas and views of the Tower of Hermance:
In the basement:
- Sports hall with large sauna.
- A spacious bedroom / office.
- Atomic shelter acting as cellar.
- Shower room with toilet.
On the ground:
- Visitor's toilet.
- Large lounge / dining room with beautiful stone fireplace with many spots integrated into the ceiling.
- Direct access to terrace and garden.
- A stone wall panel gives a lot of elegance to the room.
- Kitchen very well equipped with a large oven and cupboards, allowing the insertion of many storage spaces.
- Its originality is the presence of mirrors as a credence and a mobile hood. "Reading room".
- Pleasant room with a balcony overlooking the garden.
- Adjoining shower room, renovated, with spotlights.
-Second bedroom, overlooking a pretty quiet village street, with moldings.
- Third room also overlooking the small street, spacious with storage.
- Finally, we find the master bedroom, beautiful size with balcony overlooking the garden. Large bathroom / shower, adjoining, also renovated.
- A large multipurpose room with high ceiling and nice brightness, with a beautiful library.
- Very pleasant terrace overlooking garden, with electric blinds.
-Pretty well maintained garden with automatic watering.
○ Villa area
○ Post office
○ Middle house
○ Open kitchen
○ Fitness room
○ Fitted kitchen
○ As new
○ Very good
Number of bedrooms
Number of cellars
Number of balcony
Surface of parcel
Year of construction
Year of restoration